1 – 4
Maasai Mara – Mara North Conservancy
Contemporary African Art & Culture, National Museum, Maasai Mara North Conservancy
Karen Blixen Camp
You will be transferred from Nairobi airport/hotel to Wilson Airport for your flight to Maasai Mara in a private vehicleClassic Africa! The Masai Mara will fulfill your dreams with its iconic, endless African landscapes of golden grass dotted with picturesque acacia trees that is home to year-round wildlife viewing: cheetah, leopard, large prides of lions, elephants, giraffe, hyena, huge Nile crocodiles, frolicking hippos and many other species.
Explore the stunning beauty, diverse landscapes and amazing wildlife of the Masai Mara on fantastic game drives. The best time for this is in the early morning when the animals are particularly active and in the late afternoon when the sun paints incredible colors on the horizon.
You also have the opportunity for exciting night drives to observe rarely spotted nocturnal wildlife.
Night Game Drive in Mara North Conservancy
- Accommodation and meals, as specified in the itinerary
- Activities and excursions, as specified in the itinerary
- Transportation services, as specified in the itinerary
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact supporting you during your trip
- Carbon emissions offsetting for your trip
- Entrance fees and meals, unless mentioned in the itinerary description
- Tips and personal expenses
- Visa and tourism fees
- Travel, health, and cancellation insurance
- International airfare
Price & Inclusions
- Option 1 From $ 12,040 /person
- Option 2 From $ 17,590 /person
Prices are in USD and exclude international flights. This trip price is based on low season rates for accommodation and other applicable services, and may change depending on availability, currency fluctuations and number of people traveling together. For high season prices, please contact us with your exact travel dates and preferences.
Love this sample itinerary? Contact us to make it your dream vacation!